Quality custom architectural turnings for restoration, commercial, institutional, and residential applications.
Have a skilled woodturner provide you with a high quality hand turned product. I reproduce spindle work with traditional hand methods emphasizing accuracy and fine detail.
Discriminating clients such as conservators, architects, and furniture makers will find that turned spindles cut with honed hand tools provide fine detail and unique profiles unattainable in conventional turnings.
Contact Ralph Tursini to discuss your application and recieve a quote and lead time.
- Typical work includes
- porch columns
- newel posts
- table and chair legs
- Lathe Capacities:
- long spindle turnings of 8' in length and 24" diameter
- faceplate work up to 60" in diameter
- Can work from dimensioned drawings, patterns, originals, photographs or descriptions.
- I can saw and core large and specialty bowl turning blanks up to 24” inches in diameter - contact me for details.
- I especially enjoy unconventional and challenging work